Thursday, 15 September 2016

End of summer

Is it already? The end of summer?
It still super humid/hot here in Tokyo (mleh... no comment on that),
and I can't wait for autumn to come.
Hot chocolates, red leaves, warm wind, coats, back-to-school-mood... Although I guess most of you are dreading this and would give anything to stay in summer hehe.
So so so, I have been busy this summer, and have lots of updates for you!

I've had the pleasure to join two huuuge cultural myths, Death Note and High & Low ! Pretty amped to join these families :)

Death Note: New Generation will be a 3 episodes prequel on Hulu, and I'll be in episode 2, September 23rd 00:00 ! Was such a pleasure to work with Sosuke Ikematsu who, btw, is the same age ;)
and the movie Death Note: Light up the New World will be in theaters October 29th.


I'll also be in the movie High & Low: The Red Rain, coming out October 8th nationwide. 
After several TV series & movies being all serious/dramatic/indie/moody, it was just so refreshing to work on this action-packed / humour-packed project ! Hope you'll like it :) 
Here are some stills from the movie and the poster. 




And guess who I went to cheer on the other day? Hehehe :P Fellow cast members of Exile!! The show was incredible, and Tokyo Dome was paaaaaaacked. Clearly being in a movie with music stars has its perks hehehe. 



No comments:

Post a Comment