Sunday, 1 November 2015

Instagram


How did everyone Halloween go ?
I usually make superfun handmade costumes with my friend, but I was stuck in a studio rehearsing all night this year.... Meh.

Anyway, as you guys know, I am really not a social network person,
but hey, I thought i'd be nice to keep more in touch with everyone!
I was keeping it low-key and private for ages, but i guess times change... :P

So here's my instagram account : 
noemienakai (how original...) 


feel free to look for it! 



Otherwise I got some good news the other day, 
as usual I am not allowed to post anything about it yet, 
but I will as soon as I can!! 

Stay tuned! 

1 comment:

  1. Woop! Followed! Yay! Finally! ♡

    No halloween this year for me too haha! Goodluck Noemie san! ♡♡ Hope you will have more projects in the future!

    ReplyDelete