Tuesday, 11 November 2014

November


Hello there!
Aaaaah I just LO V E this season!! Japan summers are just so hot and humid, finally being able to wear long sleeves and feel some cold refreshing wind feels awesome. Plus it's almost Christmas, which i looooooooove (ah and also my birthday hihi!) because I get to get back with my family and spend some chilled magical times!
Any Sagittarius or winter-born people around ? ;)
Paboc has put its styling book online, check it if you have time!
I did several shootings for them, and there are always fun and lovely.
For this week news: I had a TV recording last week - TV is always cool but a little tiring... and several shootings (will post the links when it's out!), and some big big castings.  I can't stop thinking about it so I spend hours at the gym every day to keep me busy and stop going over and over in my head what I should have/havent/could have done haha !
I hope I'll be able to publish here some positive results...



Otherwise Itazura na kiss- Season 2 is airing soon!! 
Have you sent the trailer and website?
Kinnosuke and Chris look funny as always ;)


5 comments:

  1. ☆Heyヾ((*´∀`*))/ Hello!☆Did you know there is a fan blog dedicated to you? http://noemienakai.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!! No I didn't know but it's very sweet, thank you!!

      Delete
  2. I'm so excited to see Chris and Kinnosuke ♥♥ I'm a sagittarius too! My birthday's in Decemberヽ(〃v〃)ノ

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete