Saturday, 13 September 2014

Itazura na kiss - On air

Hey hey hey everyone!!

So the oh-so-long awaited on air schedule for Itazura na kiss - Season 2 is officially out :) 
It will air from November 24th on Fuji TV !
The first episode in Okinawa was also aired in premieeere this week, woop woop!
Did you guys had a look? 


Sneak peek of the official site ;) There's also a bunch of videos, on the page called "ムービー"
I know the on air date is in a while... but hey, the official page looks fantastic, and the more we wait, the better we will appreciate the series right? Haha ok maybe not. Whatever.


Speaking of me, I managed to take a few off in August to escape in Vietnam with my family, and I am flying in Korea tonight for several days of shooting and homecoming- so far so good! Did you have time to enjoy summer? Anyone went to the beach or camping?

I had a busybusy August / September, had several big and exhausting shootings for some movies and TV Commercial. But hey... it's always all worth it when it comes out!! ;) 

xxx to you a lllll 

5 comments:

  1. Ms. Noemi!! I finished watching itakiss love in Okinawa a while ago!! It's really amazing. It's a bit cliffhanging but I can't wait to watch you and the other casts on the full episodes of itakiss2. It's been a month since you had your last post. I keep on visiting your blog to check updates from you. Good thing you have one now. ☺ the trailer of itakiss2 and the website really teases me. Any way, Have a safe trip! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Awesome that you already watched love in Okinawa, hoped that you liked it! Thank you so much for checking my blog so often, I am not a fan of posting regularly but will try more!!

      Delete
    2. Yes!! I usually check your blog to see if you have some new posts and updates ☺ I am very excited for the full episode of season 2!!! I can't wait to watch the progress of kinnosuke's love life (which obviously involves you☺) doki doki!! ☺

      Delete
  2. I am so excited for season 2~ Gaaaah I'm jealous T^T I spent my summer in the office. Enjoy Korea! Visit Namsan tower and try spicy rice cakes hihi. Take care Noemi san~ I missed your updates~ ♡ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aouch sorry to hear that, take care. Korea was really good thank you! :)

      Delete