Saturday, 7 June 2014

June

Heyheyhey!!

It's the rain season here in Japan,
everything suddenly flows more slowly, people get more dull and sleepy.
There's only two weeks left of Itazura na kiss shooting, and a few days for me!!
We've filmed for several days away from Tokyo this week; taking the train all the way to the mountains and escape from the busy city always feel so good and relieving.
I wish I'd had some time to stroll in the forests and nature -
Too bad I had to rush back to Tokyo for a big-big-biiiig test shoot ( I freaked out soo much to be late, but when I arrived there were so many people, ended up waiting for a couple hours- haha lame me!)
and then rush again to an acting workshop,
rush back home at 10pm to do some homework for the next workshop, and another acting lesson today!!
It's a super-acting packed weekend, I'm just exhausted, and well - I love it.

offshot of the Itazura na kiss shooting with Miki :)


We shot in this abandoned hospital. The empty rooms, the beds, the reception, the endless corridors without anyone and yet in some way o full of life- I found it so inspiring and very emotional. I had a bit of time to take a stroll before on of the key scenes, and the atmosphere really helped me focus a lot.
I know it looks a little creepy on the pictures, but really, it was beautiful.



13 comments:

  1. Just a little bit more filming to go! You can do it!! Haha. Can't wait to see itakiss 2. I'm sure it's gonna be amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we've done all the big scenes now!!
      Hope you'll like it :)

      Delete
  2. A blog where I don't have to google translate! Can't wait to see your part in this series. Sound like a great cast with having a lot of fun shooting which will translate well in viewership.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I'm trying to write as mush as possible in English. The cast is awesome, as you can tell!!

      Delete
  3. Awww. You're so busy. Please take care! :) I can't wait for Itakiss season 2! :3 💟💟 I am sure you and Yamada kun will be perfect as Kin chan and Christine! ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're always so lovely!! Thank you :)

      Delete
  4. I love your acting in itakiss 2 Kurisu-chan!!! you are so lively and amazing ;__; can't wait to watch the development of your relationship with kin-chan! >v< stay happy and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there!
      Thank you so much for the comment!
      I hope you will like the next episodes too :)

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonjour Noemie,
    Just finished watching 15. Really touched by the proposal scenes; you and Kin chan really look like you are madly in love with each other! Looking forward to seeing more of your work! Fan from Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your lovely comment, I didn't even know people were watching from Canada!! :)

    ReplyDelete