Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Final day

Sorry for the late update!!

We officially finished shooting all the scenes of Itazura na kiss 2 last week,
and had a closing party last weekend with all the staff and cast.
The whole shooting took 4 months (although I wasn't there all the time)- time fliiiies when you're on set, but now that I look back, the first days of shootings seem like forever ago.

Anyway, here's a small drawing I made to thank everyone-

I was stuck at home today with fever, so I quickly drew this. It's obviously copied from Chris' in the original manga, do not think thatI have some super-talent and  can draw this kind of stuff out of nowhere haha!

そういえば先週でイタキス、オールアップ&クランクアップ、そして一昨日は打ち上げでした :)
スタッフ、キャスト、ファンの皆様、本当に、本当にありがとうございました!!
とても暖かい現場で、毎日が笑いでいっぱいで、最高でした。
今日は風邪で家にこもっていたので、クリスを書いてみたぜーぃ


Thank you to all the staff, both on set and in office, to all the cast, awesome as always, and to all the fans for your support-

Hope you will all enjoy the show!!

xxx

7 comments:

  1. Reichel Ann Fuentes24 June 2014 at 10:05

    YAY!!! The drawing is very cute ~ ^3^ Can't wait for season 2!!! Hihi. I wanna see you as Chris already >< :3 Please take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S I hope I can see you when I go to Japan ♡ hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get well soon Ms. Noemie! Nice drawing! Kawaii! I'm so excited to watch Itakiss 2 and I also want to see you portraying Chris and your love story with kin-chan as well! I hope it will be broadcast very soon! take care always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!!! stay tuned!!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute drawing ♡♡
    i can't wait
    What time is show drama?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!! I don't know about the time yet, sorry!!

      Delete